1. Test was completed at Quick Test mode. At this mode the Accuracy is limited.
2. Test was made not at the correct order. Skipped CFL Tests and other tests prior to this.
1. Assure the CFL step was not Skipped.(Indicated on the test report too)
2. Assure injector Warm-up was Not Skipped. (Indicated on the test report too)
3. Check In-Line filters and replace periodically
4. Replace the Calibration Oil with fresh/new one.(Check the timers)
5. Assure Not to use the flush adpater for measurement. Only Use of RSP or iPSC (Spray Chamber).
6. Assure the Pressure is correct by doing a verification (MVC1) using a Master hight pressure Gauge.
Important Do not skip the CFL tests. It is critical for the measurement of R2LC
1. Possible PCB failure
2. Connect a Solenoid /Coil injector to the Injector cable
3. Perform a machine Diagnostic test in the Diagnosis Screen/p>
1. Clean all in line filters
2. Use a high pressure gauge and run the MVC1 in order to verify the pressure.
3. Assure the Calibration Oil is not overused and replaced ordinary, otherwise replace it.