1. High Pressure Head of the Pump is cracked or the High Pressure Seal is damaged.
2. Assure correct and periodic replacement of calibration Oil filter (2microns)
3. Replace HP Head of Pump or replace HP seals of the pump. (requires trained personnel and Special Tools).
4. Replace whole pump with a New or Refurbised Pump.
1. Remove the water from Air Input system and Filter/water trap.
2. Use an Air dryer in the workshops system or an extra water trap and maintain it.
3. Assure a water free and oil free Air Supply to the unit.
Dirt Particles have overpassed the input filter and have caused the leak internally. Service is required. Recommended Upgrade to SMC branded Air Control Device.
1. Assure that the input air supply pressure is 7.5-10bar and Flow is accordign to the rated L/min indicated on the machine label
2. Make the Degas function to remove any air pockets from the HP Hydraulic circuit.
1. Test was completed at Quick Test mode. At this mode the Accuracy is limited.
2. Test was made not at the correct order. Skipped CFL Tests and other tests prior to this.
1. Assure the CFL step was not Skipped.(Indicated on the test report too)
2. Assure injector Warm-up was Not Skipped. (Indicated on the test report too)
3. Check In-Line filters and replace periodically
4. Replace the Calibration Oil with fresh/new one.(Check the timers)
5. Assure Not to use the flush adpater for measurement. Only Use of RSP or iPSC (Spray Chamber).
6. Assure the Pressure is correct by doing a verification (MVC1) using a Master hight pressure Gauge.
Important Do not skip the CFL tests. It is critical for the measurement of R2LC
1. Possible PCB failure
2. Connect a Solenoid /Coil injector to the Injector cable
3. Perform a machine Diagnostic test in the Diagnosis Screen/p>
1. Clean all in line filters
2. Use a high pressure gauge and run the MVC1 in order to verify the pressure.
3. Assure the Calibration Oil is not overused and replaced ordinary, otherwise replace it.