Follow the video how to add logo on pdf
Add Logo on pdf
1. High Pressure Head of the Pump is cracked or the High Pressure Seal is damaged.
2. Assure correct and periodic replacement of calibration Oil filter (2microns)
3. Replace HP Head of Pump or replace HP seals of the pump. (requires trained personnel and Special Tools).
4. Replace whole pump with a New or Refurbised Pump.
1. Remove the water from Air Input system and Filter/water trap.
2. Use an Air dryer in the workshops system or an extra water trap and maintain it.
3. Assure a water free and oil free Air Supply to the unit.
Dirt Particles have overpassed the input filter and have caused the leak internally. Service is required. Recommended Upgrade to SMC branded Air Control Device.
1. Make DRV test (High Pressure Regulator)
2. If needed, remove and Clean or replace DRV
1. Assure that the input air supply pressure is 7.5-10bar and Flow is accordign to the rated L/min indicated on the machine label
2. Make the Degas function to remove any air pockets from the HP Hydraulic circuit.
Pump Spool Valve requires to be serviced properly or replaced. Air Quality is poor in the machine input.
Has an Older Type Tablet with Battery. Needs to be replaced with newer Design upgrade retrofit Tablet that has no Battery.
The button should be swiched ON when the testing tank is empty or the flush/wast tank are full
Check Level Sensor
User name: dev
password : dev123
Export CSV report to usb