Follow the video how to add logo on pdf
Add Logo on pdf
The button should be swiched ON when the testing tank is empty or the flush/wast tank are full
Check Level Sensor
User name: dev
password : dev123
Export CSV report to usb
1. Donwload the Software copy to a USB and connect it to the unit.
2. Press USB update Video Instructions Available
Update via usb
1. PCB Board output K16 failure.
2. New upgrade available
1. Assure the CFL step was not Skipped.(Indicated on the test report too)
2. Assure injector Warm-up was Not Skipped. (Indicated on the test report too)
3. Check In-Line filters and replace periodically
4. Replace the Calibration Oil with fresh/new one.(Check the timers)
5. Assure Not to use the flush adpater for measurement. Only Use of RSP or iPSC (Spray Chamber).
6. Assure the Pressure is correct by doing a verification (MVC1) using a Master hight pressure Gauge.
1. Check the connection of RSP adapter
2. Check the cable of RSP (cut/ damaged cable)
Important Do not skip the CFL tests. It is critical for the measurement of R2LC
1. Possible PCB failure
2. Connect a Solenoid /Coil injector to the Injector cable
3. Perform a machine Diagnostic test in the Diagnosis Screen/p>
1. Check the Injector wire connector used to be the correct one
2. Check if Proper wire extension is used for correct polarity (SVI.01 / BPI.01)
1. Clean all in line filters
2. Use a high pressure gauge and run the MVC1 in order to verify the pressure.
3. Assure the Calibration Oil is not overused and replaced ordinary, otherwise replace it.
1. Reinstall/install the application
2. Press “forget WiFi” on the connected WiFi network and then connect again as a new connection. Finally you will need to restart the unit.