Important Do not skip the CFL tests. It is critical for the measurement of R2LC
1. Possible PCB failure
2. Connect a Solenoid /Coil injector to the Injector cable
3. Perform a machine Diagnostic test in the Diagnosis Screen/p>
1. Clean all in line filters
2. Use a high pressure gauge and run the MVC1 in order to verify the pressure.
3. Assure the Calibration Oil is not overused and replaced ordinary, otherwise replace it.
1. Reinstall/install the application
2. Press “forget WiFi” on the connected WiFi network and then connect again as a new connection. Finally you will need to restart the unit.
While Copying the ACF file from the USB Memory Stick there was a failure due to the following reasons:
1. The USB contains two (2) files with the same extension, therefore cannot do it.
2. The .acf extension should be written in small letters and NOT Capitals.
Send email to Support with a picture or the information listed in the About screen in the machine software, so we can issue and Activation file for the unit. Functions and Operations are not limited when this message is active.
Database is continiosuly being updated and upgraded with new injector profiles. Await the next updates or use the All Units – Generic Profile provided to make your own Database by comparing with new one.